NEW? START HERE!
Your time is valuable. You want to make a good decision about how you spend it. One of the more frustrating experiences I have is when I get something recommended to me, check it out, and feel like I wasted my time. If you can identify with that, THIS PAGE IS FOR YOU.
What is highlighted below are the “best of the best” posts at justcor.com over the past three months. What makes them the best is they have drawn either the most page views or comments. In other words, I didn’t decide it. Other people did; other people who could be just like you. Check these out FIRST. Then you will be in a great position to know if you want to read further. How’s that sound? They are categorized by topic.
- That Moment When You Realize Your Life Has Changed…Forever
- Are Introverts at a Disadvantage in the Church?
- Church Shopping: 11 Tips to make your next Sunday morning stop your next church home
- Four Words that have Most Impacted My Leadership and Why
- How I De-Smeagol My Office
- Counsel the Guy Who Says He’ll Stop Once He Gets Married
- Can Men and Women Be Just Friends?
- Where the Dudes At? Wait. Are They Gone?
- Def’n: Whoa-man. An Impressive Woman.
- Learning About Sex from Making Brownies. Part 1 | Part 2
- Thank You Notes (a la Jimmy Fallon) March edition | April edition | May edition
- How many of you college grads resembled this?
- My gift to all of the college students taking finals.
- The ad for Next Year’s Spring Retreat?
- Hollywood Heartthrobs Utilizing Christian Pick-Up Lines