I want to publicly say “thanks” to a few people who have lent a hand throughout the creation of justcor.
* My wife. You rock. You have been such an encourager to me in this endeavor and your feedback has been gold. I love you, love you, love you. Thank you, Jill, for all that you do for me and the boys. We got the greatest girl in the world!
* Laura Karsjens. She is responsible for the great pictures of Minneapolis and the Stone Arch Bridge found at justcor. She also took the pictures of our family. Thank you, Laura!
* My brother, Guy, and mom, Claudette. They have been helpful each in their own way. My brother has been blogging (faithoncampus.com) for two years and has been a pattern I have followed. And my mom has been a helpful editor ’cause I not talk so well in times (hah!). Thank you both.
* Hope Community Church, its staff, and its senior pastor, Steve Treichler. So much of who I am as a follower of Jesus and leader is due to my time spent with you all. Thanks hardly seems enough, but thank you.
* The G-O-D. He knows who he is, the great I AM.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.